Picup White Label
A Custom File Upload Solution for Your Webapp
Picup White Label allows you to embed your webapp in a native iOS app and handles file uploads to your web server.
In this video I demonstrate the following features of Picup White Label:
- Launching a webapp from a native iOS application.
- Triggering the file picker from a web form.
- Dropbox integration is optional.
- Selecting files from the Photo Library and Dropbox. The camera is also an option on real devices (this video is using the simulator).
- Launching the file picker from a form in Safari.
- After upload is complete, control is returned to Safari with custom callback URLs.
- Picup White Label has support for internal and external URLs.
Benefits Over Picup
The Original Picup is a free app that is fully customizable for your webapp, but Picup White Label may have benefits for your needs:
- It is available as a native app or an Objective-C framework that can be embedded in your own app.
- Custom branding and experience.
- Gives your webapp an icon on the Springboard.
- Works as a standalone application or an upload helper with a browser.
Request a Quote
Picup White Label can be packaged as a fully-implemented iOS app that supports iPhone and iPad, or an Objective-C framework that can be embedded in your own iOS code.
Contact Bill Lindmeier for pricing and details.